Monday, November 15, 2010
New Jackets from Armadillo for Men
The latest arrivals from Armadillo continue to push boundaries in the scooter clothing market. Combining classic outerwear styles like the M65 Travis B with cutting edge fabrics, to deliver the ultimate performance jacket for the fashion-conscious scooter rider, this Winter 2010/11.
New for this season, Armadillo takes on the menswear staple, the M65 (Travis B). The jacket is named after DeNiro’s protagonists in the movie Taxi Driver, Travis Bickle; it’s a style must, for the mean streets of any city.
Technical highlights for the “Travis B” include; Cordura® outer patches on the elbows for abrasion resistance, 3M™ reflective concealed panels for riding at night and waterproof and breathable 5000mm fabric for ultra protection and comfort. The jacket also uses d30, removable armour patches, a unique feature exclusive to all the Armadillo Scooterwear range.
The Travis B, also includes this season’s essential chill-beater, a quilted jacket liner, in white Sherpa fleece.
* 1. 3M™ reflective panel neck and chest
* 2. Waist adjusting cord
* 3. MP3 Pocket with headphone loops
* 4. Removable d3o™ impact protection elbow and shoulder
* plus pocket for back protector
* 5. Cordura Patches® outer elbow and inner shoulder
* 6. Velcro® adjustable cuffs
* 7. Removable inner jacket
* 8. Sherpa fleece liner for extra warmth
* - 5,000mm waterproof
* - 500mm breathable
* - Fully taped seams
* - Storm cuffs
* - Two-year guarantee
Posted by MartinRacingPerformance at 6:09 AM