Saturday, December 29, 2012

Scooter Store set on fire. People are Animals help bring this guy to justice

This really upset me today. I've known Walter for a long time now he's an excellent client and is well liked in the scooter community of South Florida.

It's the holidays, we all have problems, but nobody deserves this not as hard as these two brothers have worked for twenty years. It actually made me cry and I really feel for them. I called, but nobody answered so I hope to meet with them next week. It's just a real shame what type of people are out there in the world. Regardless of any social or economic issues, this is a criminal act and it's just sad that this is what people resort to.

I honestly don't know what the world is coming to with what I see on TV everyday. I hope spreading the news can lead to the arrest of whoever did this. If you recognize this man please help bring him to justice.

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21009441598038/scooter-shop-fire-investigated-as-suspicious/


http://miami.cbslocal.com/latest-videos?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8111527

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/12/28/scooter-store-destroyed-by-fire-started-by-molotov-cocktails/

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Miami-Scooter-Shop-Consumed-by-Suspicious-Fire-185117361.html

WSVN-TV -

http://wn.wsvn.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=8113214&at1=News&h1=Scooter shop fire investigated as suspicious&flvUri=&partnerclipid=


MIAMI (WSVN) -- Police and a store owner have some burning suspicions after a fire raced through a South Florida business causing all kinds of damage.
Investigators are calling the fire that destroyed Wally Presic's scooter shop suspicious. Surveillance video footage reveals something was thrown over a fence to the back lot of Astro Scooters, located off Northeast 79th Street in Miami, sometime just after 10 p.m. Thursday night.
The fire ruined the business, leaving Presic devastated. "I don't wish this to my worst enemy," he said. "believe it or not. I don't wish this to nobody. Why? If I did you wrong, man-to-man, come beat me up." He pauses for a smile. "Don't burn this. This has nothing to do with it."
Fire investigators combed the ruins Friday looking for more evidence. The video that has sparked the investigation came from a neighboring business and showed a car pulling up, a door opening and some flashes of light before the car pulled away. "I saw the video, but unfortunately," Presic says with a shrug, "I don't know so many people around here."
A witness came forward saying he saw people throwing something at the business and later witnessed the flames. "We all witnessed it," the man said, "me and another guy that was behind here ... It's a despicable act, you know what I mean? Unkind. I mean, this guy works for everything."
Investigators said the business does not have insurance.
If you have any information on this crime, call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS. Remember, you can always remain anonymous, and you may be eligible for a reward.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)


Read more: http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21009441598038/scooter-shop-fire-investigated-as-suspicious/#ixzz2GSR6kzHw

No comments: